Jul10

wick's arts

cutting to the chase on making the art thread, i'm a bit overenthusiastic about making it sorry.

most of the stuff in here will be sordward/sonia (sorry i don't really know what ship name to use for them, there is one that has real world usage but it does conflict with another ship on the shipping list(my bad, was not aware!), so i'll probably come up with another name for them and submit it there at some point). for now if i say sordsoni or soso in this art thread that's referring to them! i draw a lot, so hopefully i'll remember to update stuff regularly ^__^

be warned a lot of these images are very big because i tend to draw on large canvases for quality reasons, but i've downscaled some of them for that reason, sorry if the quality isn't great!

FlmP_BfXoAEBb0J.jpg

and some art featuring my palentines alt concepts for them! i know we will probably never get male palentines alts in masters, but i can dream.
Fo40w2cWYAAA3-y.jpg

three of them.jpg

some design idea drafts for a miraculous ladybug parody au since i've been brainrotting over that show in the past week (and an excuse to continue to fuel my agenda of "i think sordward had normal hair as a kid actually"). i'll hopefully draw more of these and revise these more at some point!
asugdhfh.png
dear god..png

and here r just some other sketches i've done of various ships and characters for myself and other people!
IMG_5872.jpg
zeitaro.jpg
tumblr_a9f62e59f6c277604bfe873f1bbcca30_553021c5_2048.jpg
taro.png

that's all for now! i have a lot more i can post, but i'd need to get my ipad for most of it since i tend to switch between drawing on my ipad and my laptop so what i have on each is limited >__> based on the preview i think it is, but hopefully everything is formatted correctly in this post.
Written by sleepwick