Jan1

The Most Obscure Things In This Series You Love

Because the basics (favorite Pokemon, games, etc) just aren't good enough. What's the most esoteric part of Pokemon that you're a fan of? It can be a character with 6 pieces of fanart total, or an easter egg in a game with barely any documentation, or some long-forgotten spinoff manga or commercial. Whatever it is, if you're the only one who cares it belongs here!

1704082632219.png
1704082661478.png

I love my homegirls Emma and Mitsumi, it's true folks. They're just so cool for a similar set of reasons! Rising from the bottom to become powerful trainers with dark ties to the villain team and sick-ass uniforms is a story type I can't help but like a lot that enriches their regions' villains, even if their respective material maybe doesn't give them as much time to breathe as they deserve (On this note, can anyone tell me if XY Pokespe has a good Emma depiction? If the answer is yes I might go read it). I was ecstatic to see Emma added to Masters with her own theme! Now if only there was any hope of Mitsumi being officially acknowledged again...
Written by Yung Dramps