May5

prim's gameverse hcs and similar ramblings !! (reqs open)

hellooooo hellooo people of bulbagarden !! >_< finally at long last i am making myself a blog 4 all my pokemon hcs and related ramblings because lord knows how bad i need a place 2 dump my thoughts... also this is solely gameverse + pokémas focused unless if i say otherwise which i doubt sorry !! at most you might get a spe or horizons mention but im not super into spe and still watching horizons so that's a huge might.

currently im mainly focused on kanto, johto, unova, pasio and maybe paldea since those happen to be the regions i know the most about! buuuut you might see more regions pop-up or become more prominent overtime!! also in terms of which characters i like, i usually tend to focus on protags, villains and rivals! but but occasionally i also like characters outside of these categories.

anyways anyways long ass rant aside haii helloooo !! :33 welcome 2 my pkmn ramblings section. i was gonna call it primverse but it feels a little tacky but idk... i also considered hyacinthverse purely because thats my fav flower but it isnt really relevant in any way... idk ill change the thread name eventually. anywaaaayz feel free to req hcs and comment on here btw i LOVE discussing pkmn games and hcs with other people!!! prompts and asks and such r also super welcome please feel free to interact with this whenever <3 liek i said previously i love talking about this stuff so it makes me super happy if people r interested !!
Written by KOT0NE