Jun6

Use code 「NAIC2024」 in Pokémon UNITE to receive Rental Licenses for Espeon, Lapras, Zoroark, Comfey, and Gardevoir — Code expires June 10th

Use code 「NAIC2024」 in Pokémon UNITE to receive 3-day Rental Licenses for Espeon, Lapras, Zoroark, Comfey, and Gardevoir plus 3-day Holowear Rental for Aurora Style: Gardevoir and UCS sticker - code expires June 10th 00:00 UTC
As announced earlier today, Pokémon UNITE Players can receive 3-day Rental Licenses for Espeon, Lapras, Zoroark, Comfey, and Gardevoir using the gift code 「NAIC2024」to play like the 2023 Pokémon UNITE Championship Series North American Champions TTV. Players will also receive a 3-day Holowear Rental for Aurora Style: Gardevoir and an UCS sticker. This gift code will expire at midnight (UTC) on June 10th. (See here for your local time)

This gift comes in advance of the 2024 Pokémon UNITE North America Regional Finals being held on on Friday, June 7th, and Saturday, June 8th in New Orleans, Louisiana. The events will be livestreamed on the official Pokémon UNITE YouTube channel.

To redeem the gift code in Pokémon UNITE:
  1. In Pokémon UNITE, go to the events screen, select Daily Events, and select Gift Exchange from the list on the left.
  2. Select the Exchange button.
  3. Enter the gift code on the Gift Exchange screen.
  4. An in-game mail containing the rewards will be received within 48 hours of successfully entering the gift code.
SuperPikaPool13 Written by SuperPikaPool13

Comments

S
Salmancer Jun 8, 2024
Hmm, when I used the code I distinctly received 2 Gardevoir Limited Licenses and 0 Holowear. Weird.

While I'm here, I may as well mention that at some point they added a Gift Exchange button directly to the main menu. That should speed things up significantly, as it hops players right to the tab in Daily Events.
S
Salmancer Jun 14, 2024
The missing items turned up eventually via the mail system as an apology. All's well that ends well.