Sygna Suit Cynthia & Giratina return to Pokémon Masters EX alongside monthly Pokémon Masters Day events
Cynthia Master Fair Scout
5★ Sygna Suit Cynthia & Giratina's Master Fair Scout is available in-game now, and will continue through until June 24th, at 10:59pm (PDT). As usual for Master Fair scouts, 5★ Sync Pairs will have a 12% chance of appearing, with the featured pair having a higher chance of appearing than other pairs.
The Sygna Suit Cynthia Master Fair Scout includes a daily discount, where players can perform a single scout for x100 paid gems. This daily discount can be used 1 time per day during the entire length of the scout. Additionally, the first five times players perform a Sync Pair Scout x11 for this scout, they will also receive the following bonus presents:
- 1st Scout: Strike Move Candy Coin x1
- 2nd Scout: 5★ Power-Up x2
- 3rd Scout: Strike Move Candy Coin x1, Tech Move Candy Coin x1
- 4th Scout: 5★ Power-Up x4
- 5th Scout: Strike Move Candy Coin x1, Tech Move Candy Coin x1, Support Move Candy Coin x1
Pokémon Masters Day first ran back in November 2021, and currently runs every month in Pokémon Masters EX from the 24th at 11:00 pm (PDT), through to the 25th at 10:59 pm (PDT). All players who log in today will receive a special present of 500 gems from Pikachu, and have the opportunity to take advantage of special events and co-op battles. As always, several Sync Pairs are also receiving upgrades to their Sync Grids alongside this monthly event.
To claim presents, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
Sync Pair Upgrades
To celebrate this Masters Day update, two sync pairs will be getting upgrades. First off, 5★ Ethan & Cyndaquil are receiving new sync grid titles, which are unlocked when their move level is increased to 2 or 3. 3★ Mina & Granbull can be now raised all the way up to 6★ EX, with Mina receiving a new EX Style in Pink with brown and white highlights.
Two special discounted Pokemon Masters Day scouts are available, representing a great chance to obtain some extra sync pairs. These scouts can each only be used once and must be done before the end of Pokémon Masters Day.
The Pokémon Masters Day One-time-only 5★-Guaranteed Scout x11 is available for 100 paid gems, granting the player a regular x11 scout along with a bonus 5★-Guaranteed Sync Pair, while the Pokémon Masters Day One-Time-Only Happy Scout ×11 is available for only 25 gems, functioning as a standard x11 scout with no special bonuses to sync pair availability.
Pika-Presents and Challenges
By completing the Pika-Presents for Everyone! event battle, players can get Gems, 5★ Power-Ups, Strike Move Candy Coins, 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets, and other amazing rewards. Players can also take on the co-op battle Special Pika-Challenge to collect Pikachu Stickers to exchange for great rewards in the exchange menu.
Players should also note the following for these Pokémon Masters Day battles:
- To participate in Pika-Presents for Everyone! event battles, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To unlock the Special Pika Challenge! Co-op battles, players must have completed Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Pikachu Stickets at the end of this event will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per voucher and sent to players' Present Boxes.
In conjunction with this month's Pokémon Masters Day, the following three Event Gem Specials will be available in the purchase gems tab of the in-game shop until May 25th, at 10:59pm (PDT), offering discounted prices on paid gems.
- Masters Day gem special 1: Gems x1,000
- Masters Day gem special 2: Gems x5,000
- Masters Day gem special 3: Gems x14,000