Jun15

What's the most painful thing you've ever experienced?

Tbh, it's kinda hard for me to choose what the most painful thing I've ever experienced is, but it's gotta be between having really bad period cramps and getting bit by a turtle.

When I was 8 years old, we used to own a pet turtle named Hershey (as in the chocolate bar). He was a big turtle, and he would usually be kept outside. While I was outside in the backyard with my sister, and I wanted to pet Hershey's face (I saw my neighbor pet his face, and he seemed to like it), so I stuck my right hand into his cage, and as soon as he saw my finger, he bit my middle finger. I was screaming like hell and I was crying. Blood was dripping down my finger and onto the ground. After my parents found out about the turtle bite, my mom drove me to the hospital I'm order to get the bite checked out. Luckily, I didn't need any stitches or anything like that. After that, my mom asked me if I wanted to keep Hershey or get rid of him, and I said I wanted to get rid of him. We ended up getting rid of Hershey, and we never seen him again. As for the bite, it's completely healed. You can't even see it on my finger at all. It's almost as if it never happened.

In my junior year of high school, and Spring Break was right around the corner. I was suffering from really bad period cramps. One day, during class, I couldn't really focus, due to how bad my cramps were. My teacher took notice, and she let me rest on a chair. As I was resting on the chair, I felt like I was going to vomit, so I got up off the chair so I could use the bathroom, but right as I walked towards the classroom door, I threw up on the floor. My teacher gave me one of her trash cans just in case if I threw up again and I went to the bathroom. Luckily, I didn't throw up again. Afterwards, I went to the nurse's office. As I was laying on the bed with a heating pack, the nurse was calling my mom. Needless to say, I ended up having to go home early. As my mom was picking me up, she told me she was worried about me and she thought I had covid (this took place during the covid-19 pandemic). Despite throwing up in class, I never got quarantined. Oddly enough, this took place on Friday the 13th. Luckily, my period cramps aren't as bad as they used to be, but they still hurt.
Blanc Written by chocovelvetcake