Jul28

Unovia's Galar Journey (Pokemon Sword)

364px-Galar_Sw_DLC[1].png
After Long Last...
Unovia is going to Galar!

Some background...
I will admit I was resisting getting a Nintendo Switch, however, I finally decided to upgrade, and with it, came me going to Galar! I have never experienced the Region myself, and this is my first new game system in 10 Years, with my first new game in 7 Years.

I know I have a healthy share of the audience, and if you are part of my audience, you will know we have some great adventures together!

This playthrough will feature Galar, the Isle of Armor, and the Crown Tundra!

All of my Playthroughs have Rules, so lets discuss them.
1. This is a standard Playthrough, but I will only be capturing and using Galar Pokemon, including Galarian Forms.

2. In Gyms, I can only use the same number of Pokemon as the Gym Leader. If they defeat my team before I defeat them, it will count as a loss for that Gym, necessitating a Rematch. I will not use Potions or Healing items in the Gym Leader fight, to be fair. I can have a full team with me, however, and I will be using 'Switch" Battle Style, as I prefer that.

3. Once I defeat the Gym Leader, I will change into the Gym Uniform, signifying a victory.

4. The Playthrough is not complete until all parts of the Region are done.

I am still waiting for my game (Pokemon Sword) to arrive, and once I get it, do all of the updates, then buy and set the expansion passes, I will start. Can I beat Galar, a Region I have never seen before? Please support this Playthrough, as any and all support is appreciated!

Lets Have A Champion Time!
Written by Unovia