May19

Cancelled Games U-Choose Mafia: Tag Team Edition

Hello everyone, and welcome to my latest game:

U-Choose Mafia: Tag Team Edition

This is another sequel to another game I have hosted before. You do not need to read the past versions, but you can still look at them for an idea of how the game works, if necessary. The links are here:
U-Choose I
U-Choose II

Anyways, the premise of the game is simple. You submit what character you would like to play, and I will attempt, to the best of my ability to create a fitting role for your character. This can be a good opportunity to play as someone from a game that might not get much love on TWR, or just for your favourite characters, even if they've been represented so many times before in TWR games! We could have Denzel Washington on the same team as Pikachu, or Godzilla fighting alongside Ant-Man. We could even have inanimate objects such as a Potato alongside a Tank.

In this particular version of the game, I will ask you to submit two characters, and then I will try and create a role based on both of them. The game is intended to be power role heavy, with barely (if any) vanilla roles. I will try and balance to whatever degree I can, but I cannot promise a perfect game. And example of a role could be the following:

Dear Mystery Player,

You are Freddie Mercury / A Biplane

Your abilities are as follows:
We are The Champions: Once a night, you may sing an inspiring song to one player. The targeted player will be unable to be lynched in the following day phase.
Reconnaissance: Once a night, you may target a player and learn that target's role.

You are sided with the Town, you win when all opposing forces are destroyed.
1. All BMGf and TWR rules apply.

2. Not posting in 48 hours means you get an activity prod from me, if you dont post for another 24 hours after this, I will be forced to sub you out or unfortunately modkill you.

3. This game will be No Outside Contact (NOC), this means you may only talk about the game in this thread, no PMs, Discord etc. (Unless specified otherwise)

4. The game follows a 24 hour night, and 48 hour day cycle.

5. Do not loophole abuse, if you aren't sure on something PM me before you post anything elsewhere. You are allowed to tag me to say "Are we allowed to talk about ____" In thread. Attempting to do something that you should know is wrong will be punished accordingly.

6. No quoting anything in your Role PM, you may only paraphrase. You may not discuss win-cons.

7. Role and name claiming are both allowed.

8. The game will use a standard voting system, which means whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be lynched, regardless of how many people voted.

9. Votes should be done in the format of VOTE: (Name) and UNVOTE: (Name), this both makes it easier for me to find and is just a little cleaner to read, in my opinion. A tie in votes results in a no-lynch.

10. Most importantly, try and have fun!

U-Choose specific rules

9. On sign up, you must send me a message with two flavour names. An example could be Eric Cartman / Palutena . This doesn't have to be done instantly, if you want to claim a space and have a think about what you want to be. Though earlier would be better.
9a. Sending a character based solely to be their alignment in game won't work, as alignments are randomised with random.org, hence name-claiming being allowed. So no sending The Devil just so you can be mafia!

10. There isn't really a limit on what you can be, if you want to be a news article on something extremely specific, so be it. Do use common sense and don't send anything that breaks the rules of the forums though!

11. It would be beneficial to send a wiki page or something similar if you are a character, that way if I don't know them I have an easy access to do some research. Again this isn't necessary and I'm happy to go out of my way to research it, so don't fret.

For this game I'll be looking for 10 players. But this can be reduced if necessary.
There's not really too much else that can be said about the game outside of the initial premise and the rules, so I guess that's everything :p
Written by Calvinッ