Aug29

Mafia Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Mafia: night 4 - farewell, my turnabout

Welcome to Phoenix Wright: ace attorney mafia! Come with us to japanifornia, home to the second most messed up legal system in the world, we’ve gathered a bunch of lawyers and detectives (and potentially murderers) here.

But there are imposters within the group…

Find all the secretly evil people or else….

Maybe it’ll be YOUR murder trial next…

Me (@mastermind lissi) and @Itsjustmudkipz will be the judges for this trial! We also have our wonderful MoD @DawningWinds helping us judge this trial.

Fair warning there are a few spoilers for the pheonix wright trilogy especially in the role pm flavour, so if you’re currently playing/planning on playing them then you may want to skip this game.

Make sure you read the rules! (Hey Calvin we took your rules as a base I hope you don’t mind that)

1. All BMGf and TWR rules apply.

2. Not posting in 48 hours means you get an activity prod from one of us, if you don’t post for another 24 hours after this, I will be forced to sub you out or unfortunately modkill you.

3. This game will be No Outside Contact (NOC), this means you may only talk about the game in this thread or in host supplied pms.

4. The game follows a 24 hour night, and 48 hour day cycle.

5. Do not loophole abuse, if you aren't sure on something PM us before you post anything elsewhere. You are allowed to tag one of us to say "Are we allowed to talk about ____" in thread. There is a chance we will not get back to you for a little while, as school will probably have started by the time this game runs. Attempting to do something that you should know is wrong will be punished accordingly.

6. No quoting anything in your Role PM, you may only paraphrase. You may not discuss win-cons.

7. Flavour claiming is not allowed. Role claiming is restricted to two role claims per day. Counterclaims don’t apply, but please don’t try to make this a mass claim situation.

8. The game will use a standard voting systeam, which means whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be lynched, regardless of how many people voted.

9. Votes should be done in the format of Vote: Name and Unvote: Name, this both makes it easier for us to find and is just a little cleaner to read. A tie in votes results in a random lynch between the tied players. Alternatively, you may also vote for no lynch as an option.

10. There are no hammers allowed, as both of us will have school when this game is running and we’ll be offline too much to try to keep up with this.

11. Most importantly, try and have fun!

To make sure you read all the rules, tell us your favourite legal profession in your sign up post!

ace attorney official art - Google Search.jpeg

1. @Volo

2. @Princess Abigail

3. @JamieIsBored

4. @ExLight lynched D1, sided with town

5. @Handium

6. @Pigrider09

7. @Shinori

8. @Midorikawa (sub for @Dr.Brawl )

9. @Quasar_Catfish (sub for @TheVocalsmith)

10. @Midorikawa nightkilled N1, sided with town

11. @messon

12. @ragnarokio

13. @lain

Spectators: @Calvinッ @Dr. Watson
Written by mastermind lissi