Nov21

Entertainment associated with with opposite gender you enjoy?

Wondered if this might be suitable for the Pride forum, but always intended to post this at some point.

But yeah whether exclusively or just cause you have flexible tastes, this is to share some favorites presumed/associated with say the gender opposite of ourselves.

Too many to really get into, so I'll just mention more if the thread gets going.

Heck in my case, even if the concept of guilty pleasures wasn't in my vocabulary during the 80s (Not even in the double digits age), for example, I still recognized that G1 My Little Pony was as fun to watch as Transformers of that era too. As in G1 Transformers, fun, but good would be more like DuckTales or The Real Ghostbusters' first 65 episodes.

Various, but some main favorites:

1. W.I.T.C.H. (Animated Series), Sailor Moon, Kim Possible and Powerpuff Girls (Original)

2. Occasional Christmas romcoms

3. Regular Manga Dub romcoms on YT

4. Polly Pocket (2018)

5. Strawberry Shortcake, both previous versions and Berry in the Big City (Even have a few Mid-2010s comics from IDW)*

6. Several Shojo/Romance manga

7. Had fun binging various Barbie shows on Netflix, and yeah if I could find/afford them, I'd get the Marvel Comics licensed books.

8. Phoebe and Her Unicorn which is a legally free comic strip. Kind of Calvin & Hobbes meets MLP. Have the most recent volume, but pic of the first 18 books:
my_collection_picture__261_by_antiyonder_dfpv6yf-414w-2x.jpg

9. The Baby-Sitters Club. Never did read the original BSC books, but saw the short-lived live action series from the 90s and the slightly longer Netflix series.

The GN novel adaptations and it's spinoff (Yes BSC in comic form) are my regular pick ups:
Not all, but most of what I have:
my_collection_picture__149_by_antiyonder_dfpanhs-414w-2x.jpg
my_collection_picture__183_by_antiyonder_dfpiykn-414w-2x.jpg
techadon Written by Antiyonder