May4

DratiniShipping (Paulo/Tina)

i have a bunch of rarepairs that i was wanting 2 make threads for but these two especially have been revolving in my brain a whole bunch soooo im gonna restrain myself and only make a thread 4 them. >< besides all my other rare pairs have someone who likes them im the only dratinishipping soldier out there. very fond of both childhood friends and also of angst and dratinishipping fulfils both these requirements <3 they r the average lesbian crushing on girl best friend experience to me. i understand paulo actually

anyways im still so mad at the lack of tina focus at the end of villain arc im praying and begging on my knees theyll involve her more in mysterious stones especially now that theyre trying to set stuff up with paulo... dena I beg of you... T_T

anyways theres barely any art of them so im just gonna put my plushies here 4 now. i should draw them more i draw paulo a lot but hardly any ship art with him... i have a few incomplete oneshots about them in my notepad but im too scared to share my writing still but oh well maybe someday TwT

sketch-1714843598356.png
Written by KOT0NE