Jul27

Can somone explain one thing?

Dear All,

Sorry for question but I just noticed something new.

It is the first time for me to see all episodes in Japan and I just reach the episode Showdown at the Oak Corral. So I noticed something strange which is that it is between episode 7 and 8 but Ash still not got any pokemon and that been said by oak so why?

Is this episode in reality before tallow and treeko episode or after? But still didn't tell him about catching in that time. They also said he just reached petal burger city in English which means that it is before getting tailor and before We're No Angels!?

Or it is just answer that the oak finally heard from him before travelling again?

Please tell the truth? And thank you very much

I am confused because he didn't went to pokemon centre until episode 8 so maybe oak talk to Delia about what he received recently because in bulbagarden also written that it is aired between episode 7 and 8 and never meshioned about it should be before getting tallow.

So I am confused so much about when I should see it. Before episode 4 or after episode 7 as I already saw. In bulbagarden? They menshioned about that the episode of princess vs princess must been before farfetched episode as in farfetched episode, the lickytung been minster in that episode but they never mentioned about this episode must be before tallow episode or after.

I was confused because how he cannot contact with Professor oak without telephone; so must of time then ash contacted him by pokemon centre.

He didn't visit anyone only in episode 2 and then episode 8 and the evidence is that May just said to joy who just met in episode 6, which is releasing arbok and weeding episode that we met in kotoki town on ondle town by english

So I think there is some mistakes; cause ash must contact oak with may or maybe when she left him before going to pedal burger gym which os not right I think because they always show us when he contact professor oak