Sep16

AureliaShipping (Ash x Lillie) Thread

I was a bit hesitant to start this thread (not just because I've never done this before), but with Sun and Moon's premier only about two months away, with more information sure to be coming, and with this ship looking pretty cute, it seemed like we might as well take the lead and get started now.

So, based on the preview, it looks like Ash and Lillie are classmates and sit next to each other. This gives some very solid room for interaction, which there's bound to be plenty of since both of them seem like prominent characters.

I'm most curious to see what Lillie's personality will be since that is fundamental to how the ship's dynamic will turn out. In the games she's supposed to be mysterious, kind of reserved, and bookish. It will be very interesting to see how that translates over to the show. Whether she's a shy, studious girl or a maybe a kind of conceited teacher's pet type (though she doesn't look arrogant in the preview), I can see her personality contrasting nicely with Ash's super outgoing, not-very-studious personality. Maybe she'll help him study for exams if that's a thing in this series.

Anywho, without further ado then, I guess this is where we get started. What do you all think?
Written by Olive