Apr27

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

There is no terminal called 'End' in our lives.

Hi, I'm Blanc. I'm really shy about talking to people directly, so I decided to make my own little corner to prattle about in. It's been a hidden desire of mine to try and keep up one of these little blog diaries, and I feel like this is a calm enough place to do it. I'm going to preface that this blog is going to be a rather personal one, so please be mindful when viewing I may lightly go over some unsavory topics such as my mental health that I will do my best to keep as clean and safe to ingest for others to read as possible. I know this is still a 'me' space, but I just want to take care of everyone's well-being around me too. While I'm going to treat this as a diary of sorts, anyone is free to pop in and ask me any random questions, be it about the subjects, my art or just me as a person, I don't mind. Forgive me if I toss some doodles in here.

I haven't really done something like this before, or well, shared these kinds of things with others that aren't the very few people close to me in my life, so I apologize if I come off as awkward, frazzled, or difficult to understand. Sometimes not even them! My thoughts are just that corny and emotional. I usually keep my issues very very private so I'm going to mention them as delicately as I can. Nonetheless, please feel free to ask about things and I will do my best to answer what I can, the privacy is more for my own conscience since I feel kinda guilty to air out my 'dirty laundry' so to speak. In short, I don't really like to talk about particular parts of my life unless asked, but I don't mind answering. But with that said I will mention that I have chronic insomnia and my doctor prescribes me sleep medication to aid this, if you see me up at some weird hours, it's probably a result of said insomnia and forgetting my medication. It happens frequently. I'm really bad about it, but I'll get into all that eventually. I'd rather talk about the more fun sides of life first! So don't worry, I'll talk about fun stuff too, I just wanted to get the jist of things out of the way.

I guess you could say this will be half my daily thoughts/pondering and half self-introspection? Probably all of it will link back to my bond with Pokemon as a franchise somehow, LOL. I'm going back to therapy soon so who knows. At the end of the day, I'm just a tiny adult girl trying to pick up after the wreckage of my teenage years.

Oh yeah, and aside from general AMA, just feel free to chat here with me, I like to make friends. Treat this as a little train car we can all talk about our days in.

That being said, I have a gentle heart, please treat me softly.

1651038709408.png

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Let's have fun! All aboard!​
mastermind lissi Written by Blanc