Pokémon Sleep's next Good Sleep Day event will begin next week, on Sunday November 26th
As reported earlier this month, average sleep durations of players during the most recent Good Sleep Day event were 8 minutes and 26 seconds longer than average compared to sleep recorded in the Pokémon Sleep app on other days, up from the 7 minutes and 4 seconds observed in the second Good Sleep Day event, but still down from the 11 minutes observed during the debut Good Sleep Day event.
Players will receive the following bonuses on the first and last days of the Good Sleep Day event:
- Drowsy Power x1.5
- Pokémon Sleep EXP x2
- Bonus Sleep Points +500
- Drowsy Power x4
- Pokémon Sleep EXP x3
- Bonus Sleep Points +1000
- Monday Full Moon: Drowsy Power x4
- Tuesday Full Moon: Drowsy Power x3
- Wednesday Full Moon: Drowsy Power x2.5
- Full Moons landing on any other day: Drowsy Power x2
Players should also note the following for this event:
- The daily rollover for each Good Sleep Day event is at 4:00am local time.
- Event bonuses for this event apply regardless of which site players conduct their sleep research in.
- Bonus Sleep points are only received for the first sleep session in a day.
- Event bonuses apply only for sleep tracking that begins within the event period, and do not apply to sleep tracking during the tutorial, or to sleep data tracked before the event, even if the player waits to review their sleep research after the event has started.
- Sleep data tracked during the event will receive event bonuses, regardless of if the player waits to review their sleep research until after the event has concluded.
- All Good Sleep Day bonuses stack multiplicatively with bonuses from other sources such as Incense items.
A Good Sleep Day Bundle will be available in the in-game shop from Saturday November 25th at 2:00pm local time, at a price of 1,500 diamonds, offering the following selection of items:
- Growth Incense x2
- Luck Incense x2
- Focus Incense x2
- Great Biscuit x9