Palmer & Regigigas make their Pokémon Masters EX debut in a new Poké Fair Scout, alongside new Tower Tycoon and Hall Matron Story Event
Story Event: Tower Tycoon and Hall Matron
In this new story event, a misunderstanding leads Palmer to think his son Barry is avoiding him. How will the two resolve their confusion? This event will run through to October 2nd, at 10:59pm (PDT).
By completing battles during this event, players can earn Event Voucher K items, which can be exchanged for a variety of valuable items including 5★ Scout Tickets, 5★ Power-Ups, and a Strike Move Candy Coin. Players can also obtain Gems and Event Medals for completing special missions during the event.
As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable Sync Pairs and reward rates are as follows:
- Palmer & Regigigas: +60% (x1.6) bonus rewards
- Brendan & Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile: +40% (x1.4) bonus rewards
- Norman & Slaking: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
- All other Sinnoh sync pairs: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
This event includes a log-in bonus over 14 days. Players can receive these bonuses up until October 2nd at 10:59pm (PDT), so even if you're a couple of days late starting the event you'll still have the chance to receive all of the available gifts.
- Day 1: Skip Ticket x 20
- Day 2: Gems x 100
- Day 3: Gems x 100
- Day 4: Gems x 100
- Day 5: Skip Ticket x 20
- Day 6: Gems x 100
- Day 7: Gems x 100
- Day 8: Gems x 100
- Day 9: Skip Ticket x 20
- Day 10: Gems x 100
- Day 11: Gems x 100
- Day 12: Gems x 100
- Day 13: Gems x 100
- Day 14: Skip Ticket x 20
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00pm (PDT).
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Event Voucher K items will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per item at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxes
In conjunction with the Tower Tycoon & Hall Matron event, the following four Event Gem Specials will be available in the purchase gems tab of the in-game shop until August 27th, at 10:59pm (PDT), offering discounted prices on paid gems.
- September event gem special 1: Gems x300
- September event gem special 2: Gems x1,800
- September event gem special 3: Gems x3,900
- September event gem special 4: Gems x7,000
Palmer & Regigigas are making their Pokémon Masters EX Debut in a limited-time Palmer Poké Fair Scout alongside the launch of Tower Tycoon & Hall Matron. This scout is available in-game now, and will continue through to October 5th, at 10:59pm (PDT). As normal for Poké Fair Scouts, 5★ sync pairs have a 10% chance of appearing in this scout. This Poké Fair Scout also includes a daily discount, where players can perform a single scout for x100 paid gems. This daily discount can be used 1 time per day during the entire length of the scout.
Palmer & Regigigas are a Normal-Type Physical Strike Sync Pair with a Tech EX Role, and the ability to Dynamax. The pair is a straightforward Normal type physical attacker, with the ability to buff their own Attack, Critical Hit Rate and Physical Moves ↑ Next through their You've Come This Far Status Move. While their attacks use significant amounts of the move gauge, their Sync Freebie and Max Move: Free Move Next Skills allow them to rush out moves early on to activate G Giga Impact, which deals massive damage in addition to lowering the target's Defense by a full 6 ranks, as well as restoring Regigigas's HP by roughly 50%. More information on this sync pair can be found on Bulbapedia.
Argenta & Skarmory arrive later this week
Argenta, who features in Tower Tycoon & Hall Matron alongside Palmer, is making their Pokémon Masters EX debut in 2 days time in their own separate Poké Fair scout. This scout will begin on September 17th, at 11:00pm (PDT), running through to October 5th, at 10:59pm (PDT).
More Memories of Masters Winners Announced!
The official Pokémon Masters account on X (formerly Twitter) has highlighted an additional round of winners from this contest. A short video of all winners can be found in this post.