Our Baker Greedent One-Minute Cooking Event now running in Pokémon Café ReMix, Drakloak now available through Pelipper Delivery
Our Baker Greedent
In this event, which will continue through to September 26th, at 10:59pm (PDT), players will have to reach certain scores in one-minute cooking in order to climb ranks and earn points for the Swap Shop. Players who have purchased the Premium Course Pass will receive a +10% score bonus. Points earned can be traded for a large variety of rewards, which include:
- Greedent: Baker (x5,000 points)
- Greedent Cookies (x500 points each)
- Milestone Cookies (x500 points each)
- Piplup's Kitchen Notes (x2,000 points each)
- Max Level Tickets (Lvl. 5) (x60 points each)
- Max Level Tickets (Lvl. 10) (x280 points each)
- Max Level Tickets (Lvl. 15) (x480 points each)
- Skip Tickets (x30 points each)
- Stamina Shards (x50 points each)
- Golden Acorns (x50 points each)
- Tarts (x300 points each, with the exception of Rare Tart M, costing x3,000)
A new set of challenges is also available alongside the new Our Baker Greedent event. Players can obtain rewards such as Stamina Shards, Tarts, Golden Acorns and Milestone Cookies by completing activities which include clearing ranks in the event, linking icons, achieving certain scores in the event, using Café Skills and collecting stars. This challenge will be available until September 15th, at 10:59pm (PDT).
Players can now deliver to Drakloak through Special Delivery in Pelipper Delivery until October 9th, at 10:59pm (PDT).
Drakloak's specialty is "Sweets", with a maximum puzzle score of 448. Its Special gimmicks are "Mayo", "Soda Bottle" and "Condensed Milk". It requires 70 points to use its Café Skill, which clears Pokémon icons and gimmicks in a V pattern, and replaces a few Pokémon icons above with megaphones pointing down, then sets them off. Receives Puzzle Score +3% for each Outfit Grade obtained, also receiving Starting Skill in Outfit Grade 2 and Score ++ for "Soda Bottle" in Outfit Grade 4.
To access Pelipper Delivery, players must have completed Main Order #5.