Litwick to be the featured Pokémon for Pokémon GO's Community Day this October
Lampent that are evolved into Chandelure during the event, or within five hours after it concludes, will learn the Charged Attack Poltergeist. This move has 140 power in Trainer Battles, Gyms, and in raids.
The following event bonuses will also be active throughout the event:
- 3× XP for catching Pokémon
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokémon.
- Lure Modules and Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise.
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day. (active from 2pm to 10pm)
- Trades made will require 50% less Stardust. (active from 2pm to 10pm)
A Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, Field Notes: Trick of the Light, will be available for purchase at US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in each local currency). This Special Research can also be gifted to any friend with a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher.
From 5:00pm to 10:00pm local time, unique Four-Star Raids will take place. When Trainers defeat the Lampent Raid Boss, Litwick will appear in a 300-meter radius around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes. These Raids can only be accessed with Raid Passes and Premium Battle Passes. Remote Raid Passes cannot be used. The same Shiny odds as the 3-hour event will apply.