A limited-time distribution of Lucario
was announced for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield
during the September 16th broadcast of Pokémon Journeys: The Series
) in Japan. This Lucario is based on the Lucario
used by Ash Ketchum
in the World Coronation Series
. Players can redeem this Lucario using the code「HAD0UW0CATCH
」. This code can only be redeemed until September 29th.
Pokémon: ルカリオ (Lucario)
Poké Ball: Poké Ball
Ability: Inner Focus
Ribbons: Classic Ribbon
Moves: Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch, Reversal, Steel Beam
How to receive the Lucario via Mystery Gift
- Launch Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield from the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu.
- Press the X button during gameplay to access the in-game menu.
- Select MYSTERY GIFT.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password.
- Enter code 「HAD0UW0CATCH」 and select OK.
- Select サトシ's Lucario Gift.
- Be sure to save your game after receiving your gift.
This distribution is the fifth and final of a series of distributions of Ash's Pokémon
. Ash's Pikachu
, wearing the same cap Ash has in Pokémon Journeys: The Series, was distributed via a separate distribution running between August 11th and September 8th
, where codes were physically distributed at film screenings being held in Japan as part of the Summer Memories GET! 25 years of Pokémon Film Festival