Fighting- and Bug-Type Egg Event now available in Pokémon Masters EX
The Pokémon that can be hatched from the Eggs include Paras, Mankey, Scyther, and Machop, with the first three of these having the possibility of being Shiny. A limited-time incubator will also be added to Bellis's Lab for the duration of this event. If an Egg is still in the limited-time incubator when the event ends, the limited-time incubator will remain active until that Egg hatches.
There are also several special missions during the event period. As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving Eggs if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the higher their Egg reward rate will be. The applicable Sync Pairs and Egg reward rates are as follows:
- Player Character Sync Pairs: +40% (×1.4) Egg Reward Rate
- Fighting-type and Bug-type Player Character sync pairs: +80% (×1.8) Egg Reward Rate
- Fighting-type and Bug-type sync pairs: +20% Egg Reward Rate (×1.2)
Players should also note the following when playing the event:
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Players cannot receive Eggs from Professor Bellis by completing areas outside of this event during this event period.